tightening pains

Gotta a question...anytime DH and I either have sex or anything that ends in an orgasm I get these tight cramp like pains in my lower stomach. I had this alot with my second child near the end of the pregnancy, but never with my first. just curious if any of you ladies can give some input as to if this is normal or not, or if it is a bad thing and should look into it. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is normal... I get them everytime with every pregnancy starting about the same time round ligament pains and braxton hicks cntractions start. If it is accompanied by blood or the cramping does not go away with rest call your doctor/ midwife right away. Be sure to bring it up with your doc/midwife at your next appt just to ease your mind if you are worried about it.
    MamaCass05

Answer by MamaCass05 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Yup, totally normal. Its the orgasm. If they turn into full on contractions, then you'll most likely have to stop having O's til you wanna put yourself in labor. They are not harmful to baby either, so have no worries there.
    _Kitty_kat_

Answer by _Kitty_kat_ at 2:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2010