Suggestions please!

I find out what im having on Feb 2nd and my husband comes back from afghanistan about 3 weeks afterwards. I need suggestions how to tell him what the gender is since i want to surprise him!

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 2:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know its exciting to find out but maybe you could explain to your doctor that your DH is coming back and push back your ultra sound date so your DH can go, I think Honestly that would probably be the biggest surprise of all for him getting to share that experience with you :)

If you cant push it back ask if they can record it for you, we did that with my oldest and I still have it on VHS, I was able to let our family get to see it and you can even hear my DH's reaction when we found out it was a boy lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:55 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• you can have the dr not tell you and write it on a paper and put it in an envelope and open it together
    lildsmommy92908

Answer by lildsmommy92908 at 2:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Aw yeah i like her idea.. or if you wait to find out the sex too and then schedule another ultrasound for when he's back... being to see his baby and share the memory with you will be really special...

or buy some sort of new born clothing that says daddy's little princess or like little football star or what ever.. like some type of thing to represent him being a dad to a boy or a girl
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:00 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• You could wait until your next Dr. appointment and find out together.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Have the nursery painted!
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 7:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Saw this in a movie - Next of Kin I think. Have a romantic dinner and have a teddy bear guest with a pink or blue ribbon bow tie.
    Moogie1005

Answer by Moogie1005 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I'd reschedule and find out with him.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• they wont reschedule that close... hes only home for 2 weeks and goes back to afghanistan
    ArmyAngel18

Answer by ArmyAngel18 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2010