What does it mean when you have discharge and foul odor?

I'm not pregnant and never experience anything like this..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Health

• You have an infection of some kind and need to go to the doctor right away, if I were you I would call your on call doctor right now and ask them, they may deem it serious enough to have to go to the hospital, infections can cause pre term labor and need to be dealt with immediatly.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I'M NOT PREGNANT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• ok I misread sorry, it still means that you have an infection of some kind that can cause serious health issues if you don't do something about it soon, some aren't serious others are so get to the doctor.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:48 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• You may have a bacteria virus. My sis had this but then again everyone is diff. Go to your doc.
    TRUNINA

Answer by TRUNINA at 4:20 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Well its either bacteria or viral but you have an infection. Its really not uncommon. Many times its a tampon or piece of a tampon that breaks off. You think its removed at you insert another pushing it further in. Just see your doc, I'm sure its minor but you will probably need antibiotics.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Sound like u have BV when u go to the doctor make sure they check for it.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 7:20 AM on Jan. 23, 2010