Do you take Prozac?

And has it made you gain weight, do you like it, why why not...I just started taking it and I think it helps but I'm really not sure...how long did it take for you to notice a difference. Also have you ever taken it and gotten off of it, was that easy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Health

• I took it years ago. I experienced a slight weight gain. Prozac didn't work for me. It generally takes about two weeks before you notice a difference in mood. It was easy for me to discontinue this medication.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 8:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I took it when I was 20. It did not work. But many antidepressants do not work for people 25 & under.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I did when I was in my mid 20s. Yes, I gained about 30 pounds on it. I was taking 40 mg a day for drepression. I stopped taking it once I was pregnant with my daughter.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• i took it when i was in elementary, idk why tho. but i know welbutrin makes you gain weight like crazy. i dont have depression but i know it never effected me
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 4:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2010