Did you give yourself orgasms as a teenager?

I'm just curious...I did this atleast several times a week if not more and feel like I may have an abnormally high urge now as an adult. Did anyone else do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd also like to know this for my daughter....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• No, it wasn't a cool thing to do when I was a teen. If you did, people thought you were a freak or weirdo. We were supposed to get it from boys. I have three kids to show for it. The sex was really good but I wish I had kept it to myself. I became a mom at age 17.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. I don't have a particularly high sex drive as an adult.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Every night sometimes twice. But right now my sex drive is pretty much nonexistent. I'm hoping it comes back soon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• one has nothing to do with the other.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Yes several times a day but I started much earlier than teen years. I still do it at least 3 times a day

Answer by admckenzie at 10:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I did and started very early...This may sound really strange cause it even does to me but I can remember giving myself orgasms when I was like 3 before I even knew what I was doing.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I had a chuckle at this question. Yes,it's VERY normal. In our society there is an extream double standard concerning this. Guys do it,everyone knows it's normal. They even do it in groups(i personally think they should have their heads looked at) but most say,this is normal behavior too.
    If young girls do,I think it is supposed to be a shameful. That is BS,it's just as normal for a female as a male to have that need. It is true that every person male or female has a particular drive,some have the "need" for sex more than the next. I don't think that masterbation can increase or decrease that drive.
    Anonymous

• i did it at a young age too lol. i had no idea what it was but felt good :D. now that im married hubby always asks if i had one and if i didnt he gets out my vibrator haha.
    Anonymous

• I also did it at a very young age and thought it felt good, but really had no idea what I was doing. During my teen years, yep, pretty much every night I think. It was a great way to relax, get rid of tension, and get a good night's sleep. I don't believe it has anything to do with my sex drive as an adult though. That is triggered soley by the man I am with. My previous marriages, low sex drive because the men were pigs. Current marriage, he makes me happier than I have ever been and we have a great mutual respect and love for each other - therefore, I want him all the time! My sex drive is higher now than it has ever been before in my entire life and I give credit to my wonderful husband for that.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2010