Mommas with heavy tattoos...What do you think?

When you see a mother with kids and she is heavily tattooed, what goes through your mind?
I'm posting this anonymously because I want to see what you would sat not knowin if I have tattoos or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am a tattoo mama, I never wondered what folks were thinking.(that is more of something they have to get a grip on).. I suppose for my life style I look a little out of place, never thought of it...may be that is why everyone just looks at me for a while, I am at every school function or event, for 4 dif. schools, sooner or later you will have to talk to me. and it is never that bad, some even do not notice the tattoos any more, Just me....Just think if we all could look past our dif. and just get along. ( I really thought the 'just get along" thing funny) LoVe me
    heather1381

Answer by heather1381 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I think she lives on a different planet. Her values and life must be so different than mine. She want to stand out, I want to blend in. She wastes money on body art, I conserve money on body stuff. Her wild life, me quiet life. Ect.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 8:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I really don't think anything.... people with tattoos have children too! I'm not heavily tattooed but I have a couple, and it really has no reflection on my parenting abilities.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:00 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• lol I think what a unique & intesting person if the tats are well done, if they are all crappy looking then I feel sorry for her that she's stuck w/ such crappy tats!!! Oh BTW, I have tats ;) but none of mine are visible when clothed, would love to be able to afford some upper arm work though!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:01 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• My opinion of her as a mother wouldn't have anything to do with the tattoos. It would be based on how she interacts with her kids.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 9:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Luckily a lot of people are changing opinions as tats become more common.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I would think, "Wow she has a lot of tats. Wonder what some of them are?"
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• When I see a mom with a lot of tatas and kids, I kinda get a little jealuse. My art work is left unfinished due to kids and finaces. The tats I have are done, but I have a few more I'd like to get.
    MOTHERBEAR6

Answer by MOTHERBEAR6 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I think she must not want to have a decent job ever.Most places frown on those.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Well I think is it her choice. I want to get 2 but they are going to be in places that I can cover up easily...as a matter of fact they will be covered up most of the time. LOL But I think it is totally up to her and it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks. It does not make her a bad mom or wife or a bad person for having lots of tats.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2010