Live Free Or Die?

Did anyone else catch Glenn Becks show last night The Revolutionary Holocaust? If so what did you think? I think they did a decent job at presenting some important facts within such a short time (1 hr).I hope it will get some folks to check into the info themselves..research.
Anyway,if you did not watch but might be interested or curious I will post a link where you can find it it is separated into five short videos..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDailyBeck 

The poster of the videos did edit in a few little things in the beginning such as Anita Dunn stating how she admires Mao

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• unfortunately the people who should see this will not because they are afraid of the truth.

Like I have always said the information is out there go find it and read it!!!

Our government is taking us the wrong way and WE DO HAVE THE POWER TO STOP THEM IF WE JUST WAKE UP!!!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:32 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Gammie its too sad but when folks do not look for the truth it wont be found esp if you are too busy listening to hollywood as some have evidently done hence turning a twisted dictator from history into an icon to be sported on t shirts and other clothing.Alot of our younger folks see that and dont bother finding out just what type of man hollywood is glorifying as some hero..no asking themselves..Was he really a hero? What was this guy really about?

I am not asking folks to watch this and take it all as the gospel but to veiw and check into it yourselves...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:42 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• In 1972 President Nixon traveled to China and met with Mao and they came to a friendly agreement ....Nixon seemed to want to have normal friendly relationships with Mao and the Chinese government.I wonder why Beck is so hostile toward these peope who do not hate Mao???? Is he so uninformed that he does not know these historical facts about Nixon and Mao? I am always confounded and amazed at Beck. Do you think he was brain damaged by all the years that he was on drugs? Or does his ANti-Communist mania blind him to reality? He does like to overstate and blow things out of proportion. I only watched a few of those on YouTube...did he eventually cry too? :-)
    Anonymous

• No matter how free or oppressed we live, in the end we all die.
    Anonymous

• and anon misses the entire point..way to go
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I saw it. Very interesting really. Beck had a whole week of great shows last week. Definately eye opening.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• First, the word holocaust by definition means destruction or obliteration by fire--his misuse of the term to suit his own agenda sends up red flags as to the credibitily of the claim. Second, anything that comes from Beck's mouth should be considered nothing more than fertilizer--it's worth nothing more. Third, the use of mixed metaphors (Revolutionary Holocaust--do you want to revolt or destroy? and Live Free or Die--does it only pertain to those living in New Hampshire?) further casts question upon the veracity of the individual and the OP for doing her part to infect with misinformation.

No--I am not missing the point. Stupidity is contagious and has clearly caught on in this post with the blind agreers.
    AnonIsEasiest

Answer by AnonIsEasiest at 3:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• The regular who hides ;p

Folks can check into the facts within the show and see for themselves..or do like you and just blow it all off because you do not like Glenn Beck..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Sadly, tnmom -- those that are blind will probably remain so...they are so full of venom and listen to the media rhetoric...I am not a huge fan of GB but I have no problem looking into issues he brought up...although I already knew about this stuff through other means.

Anon :32 -- What's the point of living if you are not free?? May as well not be born...if you have that attitude.
    Anonymous