Can you help me with Boot sizes? Please!!

Target has nice Children's Boots on clearance. 75% off! Even though DH & I are jobless. I have to buy for the grand Babies!! I'm looking for your help!! Looking for Size suggestions!! Please for a 1 year old girl, and boys ages: 5 & 3. Need some good guesses what sizes they'll probably be in! I appreciate some Size suggestions! Our Winters here are hard and long! So good boots are a must have! Thank you so much for your help!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my one year old was wearing a 7 but he had big feet...maybe u should get a 6 that is normal size. for a 5 yr old.....possibly a 12 or 13, and the 3 yr old i am unsure
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• The three year old would be a 9 or 10 probably.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• What size shoes are they wearing now? I just bought boots for next year for my kids and bought the next size up. Even if you are off, they will gow into them for the year after next. I spent less on 3 pairs of boots than I would have for one if I were buying them in the fall.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• my youngest 2 were in size 5s as 1year olds.

oldest has always had big feet (she's 8 and in a size 3).

size 10-11 for a 5 year old sounds 'normal' and 3 year old maybe 7-8
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2010