I HATE CELL PHONE COMANIES

So first ATT somehow had 1 month normally at 90 dollars turn in to 1200 dollars. They wouldnt fix it so we were stuck paying it
Now Tmobile every month our bill rises and we have all that unlimited stuff.
WTH
So again we are looking for a good cel phone company that isnt going to have these random bill surprises.
We are looking in to sprint because we both have our blackberry for work.
How is it? What would you suggest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We just switched from AT&T to Sprint. AT&T wanted to charge us a "data pkg" fee for EACH phone on the plan ($30 per month for EACH phone - we have 3 lines)!! Sprint has ONE monthly charge for data for ALL the phones on the plan. Plus, DH is a firefighter and gets a discount - we get 23% off every monthly bill. Be sure to NAG the rep at whatever provider you choose. The Sprint guy was telling us (according to what's on line that he is supposed to sell) that the most discount we could get was 10%. We argued that a friend was getting 25%. All we had to do was give the rep our friends cell phone number and he went to that account, saw what discount he was getting and gave us a "similar but close enough" deal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• ugh companies*** LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Verizon all the way. They have worked with my parents MANY times when THEY have messed up the bill. you just have to talk to a supervisor and yeah it's annoying because you have to be on the phone forever, but it's worth not paying the outrages amount. Verizon has been the best when it comes to costumer service, I love verizon and will continue to stay with them
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• We use prepaid. The phones aren't as fancy, but I just use it as a phone anyway, sometimes a camera. I have never had a surprise bill.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I like my Verizon. DH had AT&T before we got married and joined our cell phones. He's shocked every month at just how much better it is.

My dad says that you should all buy stock in AT&T bc they are experts at screwing their customers. The stock is always going up. AT&T was the number 1 spending lobbyist group last year.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2010