My dog REALLY, really annoys me! Does this mean I'll be an impatient mother?

LittleGee

Asked by LittleGee at 11:41 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Pets

• being patient is a choice. you choose how to react, no matter how you may internalize stress or annoyances. only YOU can decide not to be patient, or to become reactive and angry. being annoyed with a pet does not mean that you will be impatient with your infant. like I said, you DECIDE to react that way.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Thanks that is so reassuring! I really love children, but I just may not be much of a dog person!
    LittleGee

Answer by LittleGee at 11:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• naaa.....children and animals are different.......you'll have a bond with your baby that is so much different than your pet.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• No!

The relationship between a person and a dog.. and a person and a baby is completely different... We're engineered biologically to want to take care of a baby and respond to the cues...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Don't be silly. One doesn't have anything to do with the other. Some things or dogs in this case just don't mesh well with you. You can't love everything.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 8:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• hey anon that posted this 49 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 by: Anonymous
    I'm a very good mother and I "HATE" my DH's dog!! contact me if you would like ? I can help and can relate!
    Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 4:12 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• hahaha....no it doesn't mean that. I am a good mother....and I HATE our dog.
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2010