Why do you think he did this if he knew we wanted it?

We have known this guy for 7 yrs. now and did some things together with his wife my SIL anyway they had this pop up tent that we really would have liked to have IF EVER he was to get rid of it, It was pretty much just sitting in the garage. Anyway when ever he tries to get in contact with my dh he'll call or leave message but NEVER used my dh's email address and for some reason this time a month ago he did but my dh never uses his email he uses mine since I check mine regularly. He was talking to him and he mentions they just got a new car now it is in the garage and my dh says OH so what did you do to the pop up tent? I sold it...my dh was like WHAY! why didn't you call me He was like I emailed you on your email my dh says I don't use that email. To make this short....Why do you think he did this if he KNEW we wanted to buy it???
Some people I swear!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• honestly, he's a guy and it prob never even occured to him that he needed to call or email. he made the effort to email, he cant be blamed that your dh prefers yours. Im sure he didnt sell it thinking "hehe i know they want it but im going to be an ass and not offer it to them"
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• He emailed you. Not his fault your DH doesn't check his own email.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• It probably popped into his head to ask your hubby if he wanted it while he was checking his email so that's how he choose to contact you. It sucks that he sold it already and you guys didn't get a chance to try to get it. He probably just wasn't using his head on this one.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Didn't I just say MY DH NEVER CHECKS HIS EMAIL HE'D RATHER USE MINE BECAUSE I CHECK MY REGULARLY!!!

Geesh... I can not believe how stupid people are...
    Anonymous

• I know that but DOES your friend KNOW that?
    Anonymous

• ya amazing how some people can be rude....wait are we talking about you or him....hmmmm
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Did your friend know that you DH never checks his email?
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I am guessing he isnt a mind reader and doesnt know the daily habits of your DH, Yeah a phone call would have been nice but maybe like mentioned before he thought of it while on email. Everyone has busy lives and it is very easy to forget things. It sucks but the tent isnt the end all be all of life just move forward and let it go.

Judging from your post at 01 he may have good reason not to call you if you talk to him like that.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Yes he did know that my dh never checks his emails that is why I am bringing up this question ANYTIME HE WANTS TO GET IN CONTACT WITH MY DH HE EITHER CALLS, LEAVES MESSAGE OR TEXT!!! to those of you who still don't understand my question what is it did I not say this right...I don't get it :(

Anonymous

• Why don't you just ask him?
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2010