Should I contact the school? Some girls are threatening to jump another girl and hurt her really bad.

I was thinking I could just send the post to the school anonymously and that way maybe they can clear this up before someone gets hurt. The girls that are threatening this one girl are very troubled. The come from broken homes and are very angry girls.

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 11:55 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• How do you KNOW they come from" broken homes" Are you following htem home and spying?
    GAH
    DUH if you know fo something that may happen you should just call the freakin school and tell them,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• If it was your child that was the target wouldnt you want someone to step in and do something?
    CALL. You shouldnt even have to ask, a child is a child wether it be yours or not.
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• The do come from broken homes, I've know the one girl since she was in 3rd grade and her parents just split up, her mother is very unstable and recently moved out of their house to live with some guy, this girl now lives with her father and the other girl, I don't know that well, but I've seen her post on my daughters myspace and she seems very angry, she says her parents are fightiing over custody of her and her father is trying to prove that her mother is unfit. I'd rather send the post, so that the school and see the severity of the threats. They say that they are going to smash this girls head in until she is covered in blood.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• eeek....I would report it immediately....if you have the opportunity to make that situation stop do it!!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• It just amazeses me how many screwed up families and kids you know.
    Of course you call about this kind of thing. And why in the world would you want to go to the school Anon when you can post it here for all to see.
    I use to think some of the other moms on her where harsh to you but I am starting to see the pattern they where talking about.
    Anonymous

• anon,,,,,,,,,,shut your trap, don't even respond ot my post if you are going to be so rude
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• the school want do anything...that sounds more like a death threat to me, id call the cops if you have proof
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Oh and if it is written or on the net than you need to take the threats to the police if they are threatining to bash heads in until the girl is bleeding.

If it happens and you had prior knoweldge (whidh this post would prove) and do not let authorities know of the threat you could end up in a lot of trouble.

And I was not being rude just pointing out that a lot of your questions do seem to be about really screwed up families and kids. If I where you I would move.
    Anonymous

• shay1130.........I think the school is the best option, these girls need counseling and hopefully the school will do something
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• anon,,,,,,,,,,I live in a very family oreinted community, like most communities there are families that are unstable. I know these kids because my daugher use to be friends with the one girl, who was the most sweetest kid and now is a ticking time bomb getting ready to explode.. This girl is drawn to every other troubled kid in our commuinty. My daughter has nothing to do with this girl more.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2010