If you had a damaged toenail how would you make it pretty?

It's the second toe (nail)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• is it discolored? Put some polish on it! Or, treat yourself to a pedicure (they run from $20-40), and the nail technicians may know how to help.
    Anonymous

• you know your doctor can prescribe something for it if its discolored or has fungus. Other than that I would paint it or go get a pedicure.....they would know how to pretty it up!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• not knowing what you mean by damaged it is hard to say. But I would probably go to the salon and have them put an acrylic or something on it and then paint your toenails.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 9:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Paint that ugly mother! Lol! Just kidding but pick out some pretty paint and have at it!
    Anonymous

• I used fake toenails on my big toes cuz they were 'damaged' and then painted them so no one could tell...tee hee...I found toenail size fake nails in a regular kiss nail kit...they give you 2 sizes of thumbs...one set it big enough for the big toe. $5.99 at your local drug store ;)
    Anonymous