I think I caught my husband cheating....what next..????

he reconnected with an old friend on computer. We are in our early 40's and together 22yrs. own houses, etc.NO kids. I called him at 7:40pm, no answer.. he calls me back at 7:50pm.. said he was at his brothers house playin darts..background and his voice sounded different. I asked a few questions to confirm he was at bro house. He said he was talkin in the bthroom. Said he'd be leavin in 10,15,20 minutes. Suspicious, 3 places he could be. Within 10mins I drove by the 3 places then drove by her house, YUP. So I called him back and asked more questions about dart game, cont. to lie. said he was just lving so I asked what hes been goin by her house for, (silence) he said to have a beer, done it a few times now. So, I emailed her she said she asked hm if it was gonna be a problem w/me he say no. she told me to tell hm to knock it off if I don't like it she don't want to cause prob. I thnk they talk on fone, he had Iluvu tex

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmm... I dont think they are physically cheating with one another but I do think he is emotionally cheating on you. He should be home with you and not with her. I am sorry. GL
    Anonymous

• He doesn't respect you! He probably is having sex with her.
    Anonymous

• well it certainly is a possiblity that he is cheating, or at least headed in that direction. You need to have a serious talk with him, tell him what you know and how you feel. Straight out ask him what he wants. You can decide together where to go from here.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 12:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• You have to make a big decision. Stay or leave.  Sorry:(

Answer by louise2 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Hmmm I would not be happy if my husband lied to me.  If he is lying he is hiding something from you.  What is a relashionship with out trust and respect?? I have been married for 22 years we have four children together.  My husband has female friends he DOES not go to their house for a beer, this is not okay.  Especially if he is lying about it!  How would he feel if you pulled this shit??

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Yes he could be keep an eye out
    Anonymous

• if he has to lie to you to be at her house there is NO GOOD intentions there.....if it was casual you would know everything
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• i agree with the 3rd poster

mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 2:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• why r u here on CM if you don't have children? this is a place for moms. btw the man likes being with her more than you. it just seems so simple 2 me.
    Anonymous