continued... husband cheating?...we've already had those talks

I agree, so far may be too soon for them.. although he has made unussual comments about my breasts (sorry to say:) and she commented about hers in a chat room we're all in around the same time.... I'm glad I confronted her so she knows I'm not dumb, I just responded to her and said, "lol, knock it off, huh" but how do I bring up the cell phone text.. from 'mark' at 1:22am said "I love You!" Her name is marci. People say mark is a code name. He doesn't know I seen the text.
I'm being reeeallly calm and so is he. (unussual)... but now I want to make it like I'm NOT jeolous, and I want to respond to her and say something like,... "normally I wouldn't be pist, theres just more to it.." Or say, why would I be mad... my question is do I make any more comments about it? We have a history of arguements and I have divorce papers.. but, having a hard time leaving some things unsaid or unknown? I want to embarass them more.. help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like you just want revenge. It will not help how you feel. Either leave or stay. Which one are you going to do?

Answer by louise2 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• So say what you have to say to him. That is the only way you will resolve this issue. Let it all out and stop playing games. This is not sixth grade where you pretend not to be jealous when you really are. Honey, this is real life and your marriage is on the line. Take it seriously and tell him how you feel.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• neebug~ I agree, but our discussions turn into arguements. He normally gets realllly defensive and in a sense right now, I'm using this 'civil' time while I file for divorce. I can't say I'm that jeolous, really. I just really really don't want them to think they got one over on me... like what would of made her think I would be mad in the 1st place? Maybe I should just stick with my assumptions and move on without proving myself as being the stronger person
    chilln1

Answer by chilln1 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• It sounds like he's really defensive because he's about over this marriage....as it seems you are too considering you have divorce papers. So that said, I would let him know he didnt get anything over on you as you know about all the texts and so on. Tell them both you know about everything and move on with your head held high. You are the better person and file for divorce if thats what you feel is best. Wish you the best
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• That's so childish. If you have the divorce papers then sign them and move on. They won't listen to what you have to say anyway. They will take it as the rantings of a jealous wife who just lost her dh. Let it go. Make them think it doesn't bother you. This way you are giving them control over you.
    Anonymous