continued.. husband cheating

I do believe its time to go... fyi he came home that night right away and slept in bed with me... I moved to couch
then next day he was gone alll day 8-11:30pm and now all week hes sleeping in other room.... I never brought it up again. we aren't talking. divorce takes awhile, do I just not ever mention anything again,... like the text or him hiding his phone or asking, what is he just popping in at her house for... I know there is more! Just live in silence until divorce is final. I can live in seperate rooms until filed, but then I will live in our travel trailer in rv park.. thats when all the bills and house will go to sh*t. I can't get into see lawyer until feb. 1 .. ugh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I say stay living in the house, just in sepeate bedroom. he can not kick you out, I do not think. Start saving your money.

Answer by louise2 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I think after 22 yrs of marriage you two need to start by growing the hell up and sit down and talk about this situation like adults. This is just not gonna go away. Avoiding one another will only last so long. You two are adults. You all need to lay everything out on the table after 22 yrs communication with one another should be the easy part.

Anonymous