cont. cheating husband..?

Louis, I'm going to file for divorce... but isn't there anything more I can say to these 2 to make/show my facts more stronger???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• You should just respond to your post instead of asking a question each time. Forget about him and move on. File for divorce and know that you did what you felt you had to do. I think you outed yourself already on your second or third question.
    Anonymous

• o.k. thanks! I know. Just sometimes makes me feel better to have a discussion to re assure myself. ;)
    chilln1

Answer by chilln1 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Believe me, I know. I ask so many questions on here lol. I wish you the best of luck though. Just stay strong and say goodbye to him and hello to a better future without him in it.
    Anonymous

• sorry to tell you but I think the man emotionally divorced you long b4 now. u just were not paying attention. I don't think it will upset him that u finally figured it all out. good luck moving on though
    Anonymous