I want a baby! I could careless if the guy stays or not. The baby blues suck sometimes when you don't have a man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That would be horrible to bring a child in to on purpose.
    What is your question tho??????
    Anonymous

• Do you ever feel this way?

~OP
    Anonymous

• Go to a sperm bank then

Answer by admckenzie at 1:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Believe me! Having a good solid relationship to bring a child into is a NEED. With parenthood you never know what you might end up with. I love my kids but can you imagine having a child w/specialneeds? How about autisim or ADHD where your kid is bouncing off the walls? Under the very best of circumstances you still need support. A baby is fun and beautiful but remember,it's just a mini adult you are talking about. When you reach that point and are ready remember it's a huge deal!
    Anonymous

• I can't say I've ever felt the selfish desire to deny a child a proper upbringing. The "baby blues" does not refer to an irrational biological clock, it refers to the emotional change experienced by women following the birth of a baby.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 1:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• NO NO NO, please dont do it its a hard life being a single parent.
    Anonymous

• I am a single mom already, have been for quite some time. I just get like this sometimes because I am way better off without a man. Doesn't mean I will do it, just venting.

~OP
    Anonymous

• My son's dad left while I was pregnant, it was horrible. We made it but there was a lot of resentment, and even harder explaining to him when he got older. I am married and we have three other children and I will say it's much easier for me, and my kids don't have the behavioural issues that my son had growing up. I'm not saying everyone's story is the same, but I will say it's selfish to get pregnant just for the sake of wanting a baby. That baby is a human being who will grow up with feelings and emotions and opinions. I just wish more people would consider consequences for our actions and how our actions affect others, before we act. Make sure the noveltie of a baby won't wear off. Insurance, late nights, less freedom, daycare, etc
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• That's a mighty strange vent...
    Anonymous

• Not really,OP, It's an honest post. Don't post a question if you can handel the answers.
    Anonymous