eyes rolling back

my daughter is 6 months old and the past couple of days i have noticed that she is starting to roll her eyes into the back of her head. at first i thought it was because she is tired, she usually falls asleep shortly after. Today she started doing it after first giving her her bottle. she will roll her eyes back then blink and be focused again, but if i take the bottle out of her mouth and put it back in she will do it again? does anyones else have children that do this?? it's scaring me. it's really creepy looking. not sure if i'm just panicing over nothing. i called her dr and they want me to video tape it. she does not shake or have any other odd movements going on.

thenewmum

Asked by thenewmum at 2:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's normal. Do a google image search for "milk drunk". After nursing and a baby is starting to nod, they will roll their eyes back.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 2:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2010