please help pain need opinion

ive been having off and on pain in my pelvis area for about a week now the first 3 days i spotted,now i get an occasional sharp pain ..and still have the mild pains,i dont know whats going on.also had nasea and frequent urination plz give me any info you think may help as i wait for my appointment or wat u think it may be...my period is coming 2-1-10 .gets worse when i get upset my emotions are like a roller coaster my friend said she thinks im pregnant she had and has these symptoms early in her prenancys im thinking no just dont know what to think plz give me you your opinion....thanks for your time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Could be pregnant, could have an infection, could be an ovarian cyst. If the pain becomes unbearable I would go to the ER. Otherwise you'll just have to wait it out. Not sure exactly where the pain is, but could be appendicitis too. The symptoms you mentioned fit into any number of things so you're only going to find out when the doctor can see you and run some tests. Good Luck.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• i know what cha mean. just take it easy dont get worked up over it. sometimes my pains are so bad that it hurts to sit down.
    Anonymous

• i had the same pains when i was preg. my doctor told me it was normal and to stop stressing so much! i had a bad preg. which brought on alot of stress but my doctor made sure i didnt have an infection
    Anonymous