Oh my God, triplets.....

I'm freaking out.. I have one girl, 4 years old.. We decided to have ANother baby so I got pregnant and I just found out it's triplets... TRIPLETS!! I don't know what to do!! I don't know if I'm ready to have 4 kids, I don't know if we're financialy ready and we don't have enough room in the house and i'm FREAKING OUT!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wow
    Anonymous

• Calm down first LOL
    1st congrats .
    2nd there are support groups on here for that.
    take your itme to plan it all out. IF things fall hard you can always apply for assistance. That is what it is there for. Its not like you planned on 3 more but it happened. Good luck sweetie!!!
    Anonymous

• breathe! congratulations! you'll be fine. my mom always used to say, where one eats, two can eat and so forth. God blessed you with 3 new additions to your family, you'll find a way.
    Anonymous

• i think it would be fun!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• congrats
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Was this naturally or no? Naturally?-wow lol... anyway if you need help feel fre to go to your local social srvices for advise :)
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 3:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I would be scared too. Heck, I'd freak out if I was pregnant with twins. However, you'll be okay. I've known parents who have done it, and many people will be willing to help you, I'm sure. I've actually seen a lot of programs advertised that are specifically for moms with triplets. I'm sure it will be a lot of hard work, but I'm sure it'll also be a lot of fun, once you get the hang of it. Congratulations, and I wish you the best!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• There is another mom that just had triplets and was asking a breastfeeding question. You might email her.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 3:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I felt that way when I conceived twins. It was hard, but it's been incredible. Once the shock wears down a little you can start planning how you will mange things, andluckily you'll have several months to research and figure things out. Congrats & GL!
    Anonymous

• Congrats honey! here is a group link :)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/9514/

southerncharm86

Answer by southerncharm86 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2010