Since everything these days seem to be "bashing", " attacking" , and " racist"

What is it exactly anyone can do anymore with out someone saying they are attacking them?
I mean it seems like everytime you turn around there are more wild racist claims or someone screaming basher just becuase they didnt want to hear what was said.

I mean really are we all a bunch of cry babies now?
I swear I feel like I was one of the very few that was raised with common sense to not go crying wolf every 5 mins.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, people are a bunch of crying babies now. I'm sure if everyone was positive all the time, that would be annoying, too. Personally, I find it entertaining that people get upset over the smallest things.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• No, instead you're a crybaby whining about the arguments people have, and what they say to you. Much, much better.
    Anonymous

• Shut up anon, I am not " crying" You cant tell me that you arent annoyed that EVERYTHING these days is "attacking" someone
    YOu cant even say god bless you when someone sneezes anymore or youll be called some effed up things and religion will be brought in to it.
    I read yesterday that apparently a CAMERA was racist because it had the message flash up asking if someone blinked and the asians too offence to it.
    Anon YOU are probably one of those that get fussy over everything.
    Anonymous

• Are you seriously posting this? Just put your advice out there and leave it to the person to either take it or leave it. WGAF what people say? My advice is stay away from religion and politics, and the "Am I wrong?" ones, and you'll be good. Answering a question in either one of those is asking for drama imo because no opinion is right or wrong, but everyone feels their opinion is right and better than others. Waste of time if you ask me.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Oh and the "racist camera" thing cracked me up btw!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Im NOT talking about just here I mean EVERYWHERE GAH
    God forbid something NOT have anything to do with cafemom.
    Anonymous

• You didn't specify so how the hell am I supposed to know what you are referring to? Seriously get over yourself.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Why should I specify Is it not obviousl that every in this country that crap goes on?
    Why dont you get over yourself!
    Anonymous

• GAH freakin " smart people" here
    Anonymous

• lmfao you got attacked for asking about getting attacked....I think the irony escapes Anon31 there eh?

So anyways, welcome to CafeMom. Where everyone is a horrible mother, needs to grow up, is the devil for not BFing ERFing and letting their kids CIO. Or is it you're the devil if you don't FF you DO ERF and co-sleep...I forget. If you spank your kids you're abusive but if you let them misbehave you're a terrible mother.... If your child has a pacifier you're neglecting your duties as a mother but if your neighbours hear your child crying they'll come in here and talk about calling CPS....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH lol : )

Someone will always yell and scream about something. I've posted totally innocent answers, NICE ones even, and had my head bitten off by the baby mama drama psychos that lurk in these groups!

My advice? Ignore the idiots. You'll actually get good at it after a while and not even NOTICE them
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2010