Do you like the name Haaris?

I dont know if I am having a boy yet or not..but if I am do u think this is a cute name??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, not really.
    Anonymous

• How do you say it?
    Anonymous

• Why not "Harris?"
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 3:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Do you mean Harris(how about Harrison instead??) the spelling you have is really quite strange strange.IMO
    Anonymous

• not so much :/ but we dont have a choice really, you can name your baby what ever you like :)
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 3:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• It would be pronounced Harris, but spelled idfferently..In my country this is the way we spell it. Kinda like Sophia or Sofia...same name different spelling.
    Anonymous

• Not so much. The 2 a's together aren't normal. I'm all for Harrison though, as in Harrison Ford. Oh yeah! (young Harrison Ford, just to be clear)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I dont like the name Harrison......If you guys dont like the double A's what about Aaron? That is how the name is spelled...and people dont seem to care about the double A's...Im just saying...
    Anonymous

• No.
    DaphneMae

Answer by DaphneMae at 3:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• thats the name of a grocery store out here in NC......not too keen on it....but its your child so you have the last say so lol
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2010