So I took a pregnany test

and it was positive. Due september 21st but I just had a son June 18th 2009 my first and my fiancees 3rd (2 from prev marriage) my question is to the people who have this situationin finding a vehicle for 2 adults and 4 kids! We have a station wagon that fits us all but wont fit another person/baby...what is the best vehicle at a low cost? (I ran out of bc i december and fiancee has a sceduled vasectomy in february-thought we were safe if very careful-nope!) Any suggestions??? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have a mini-van. It's a chevy Venture and I love it. We had a Dodge Durango for a little while and it was nice because there was plenty of room for everybody but the darn thing went through gas like there was no tomorrow. Check out minivans because I think that would be your best bet.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I have a Kia mini-van, it fits 6 people, my mom has an olds silhouette mini van it holds 7 people. I think your best bet would be to check out mini vans. I know that there are some SUV's or crossovers that hold 6+ people, but pricewise I think they are more costly than a minivan.
    Anonymous