Anxiety from caffeine.. can water help make it go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think so yes. It should help flush it out of your system.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• not really, you'll have to eat and rest. I have a severe anxiety disorder and caffeine just makes it worse...so I don't have any caffeine intake.....if I do and I feel anxious I have to eat and just rest until I feel my body slow abit. Foods that help are carbohydrates and starches.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• If you have Anxiety stay far away from any type of Caffeine(gosh do I miss Ice tea-sigh) as soon as I gave up caffeine a lot of my Anxiety issues have gone away.
    Anonymous

• It might help a lot but try eating something too.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

Same for me.... I unfortunately have a weakness for that first cup of steaming hot caffeine (coffee) first thing in the morning but I do pay the price. I have to make sure I'm able to have a good lunch and relax for a while. Not really worth that initial burst of morning energy!
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Formykids373 - I do too!! I have to drink decaff because I have had the occasional cup of coffee, which I make very light with ALOT of milk, lol, and i just get so jittery and I start sweating and heading into panic attack mode, (which I do have meds for but omg, they make me soooo tired).....but I will get decaf, I love my morning coffee!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Water can help. Also Rescue Remedy and magnesium

Answer by rkoloms at 4:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Calcium helps too...
    Anonymous

• I'd also try doing something active like going for a walk.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 6:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2010