Did anyone ever lose their engagement ring before?

I lost mine about a week ago, I took them off while I was cooking and now I can't find them. I worried I might have thrown them out. I just told my husband yesterday and he's pretty upset about it.

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 3:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• i lost my wedding ring.. hubby was upset about it for a while but then he got over it... i still feel horrible though
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• o jeez not good at all.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I have a hook right above my sink that I put mine on so I don't lose them when I'm using my hands to prepare the food (like hamburger patties). Is there any appliances it could've rolled under? air vent it could've fell in?
    I've misplaced mine before but thank goodness I've always found them eventually but I have taken every piece of trash out of the bag to make sure it didn't get in there by mistake so I knew it was around, just a matter of time till I found it (mine were put together so can't just lose one or the other).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• My oldest son got a hold of mine when he was two years old. I tore the house apart and found them in a crack under his mattress in his room. UGH!!!! I use to lose my wedding band all the time and finally put it in our safety deposit box.
    Hope you find them.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I hope you find it!!!!!
    I havent lost mine, if I take my set off I always put it in either my drawer or one other place. But we have a jewelry rider on our homeowners ins just in case I do ever lose it.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 8:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2010