going to hell...

So I read a question on cm that deals with unforgivable sin. Basically it came down too rejecting the holy spirit and knowingly sin agianst God. So since I have had premarital sex, cussed, gotten drunk, pierced my ears and my babies, gotten tattoos, ate unkosher meats and done drugs do I have a sure fire ticket to hell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• forgivable if you repent of them. Otherwise... that is up to God's judgment. If you do all those things and knowingly do so then you do not know God period. If you did you wouldnt want to do those things. :-) I hope you do not go there though I wouldnt want any of that for you.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• yep! See ya there hon!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• You sure as HELL do!

Apparently so do I, but since I don't believe in hell... no, wait, they still think I'm going there.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• no. those are all forgiveable.
    Anonymous

• if thats what you choose to believe. I took 2 years worth of religion in college and its all based on individual and personal beliefs to your god. No one else can tell you that but you.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• In the end, it doesn't really matter. We will all be gone from this earth, and all that will remain is our legacy for others to remember.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• why do you think those sins aren't forgiven?
    Anonymous

• Really?? Because I was told by people here on Cafemom that the only UNFORGIVABLE sin is blasphemy. And that as long as you are truly sorry for anything else you will be forgiven. But if you are I am too so we'll see ya there if it exists. I'm with Obby, I don't believe in hell. And if that college kid is correct it's frozen over and no longer accepting souls anyway leaving only one option....heaven. LOL
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• because I did those sins knowing they went against he bible. And some of them I am not truly sorry for...
    Anonymous

• Those things are all forgivable. That's what Christ's atonement is for.
    Anonymous