how can i cheaply find out if dh is cheating

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• ask him.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• LOL..you're kidding mrs josey...like he's gonna say 'oh, well since you asked so nicely, I've been humpin the girl at the office, you know...the one with the nice tits?' Wow..I wish I lived in your fairytale world...it must be nice there....anyway you can hire private detectives for a pretty minimal fee I think...check your listings...
    Anonymous

• http://www.cheaters.com/

Go there. I believe they won't charge you. :D
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• follow him or get copies of his cell phone bill
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Listen to your gut instincts...
    Anonymous

• check the history on his computer, go thru his phone for texts & voice mails, follow him when he tells you he's going somewhere out of the ordinary. Pay attention to how his behaviors have changed especially w/ regards to sex. Obviously you're ?ing his loyalty. Why? Is it your issues or the way he's acting that makes you suspicious? If you don't find anything what are you going to do? If you do find something what are you going to do? Are you prepared to leave? Are you ready to raise your kids alone? Are you ready to apologize if you're wrong? Has he cheated on you in the past? Is this part of his pattern? Is this part of yours? I don't need an answer to these ?'s but you need to answer them for yourself.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• i would check your phone bill and find out what #'s he's texting/ calling as well as check his emails and online history. That's how i found out about my ex.....and thank god because it wasnt just one woman!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• im not kidding. go to him sincerely and ask. if he says no, and you dont believe him, then no matter what else goes on, you arent going to trust him. what has given u any idea like this? has he done anything before?
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• On www.downloads.com you can find free keylogger programs that record everything he types. The one I am currently using is called REFOG and its free version has just enough features that i was able to get the usernames and passwords of 2 dummy myspace accounts that my man is using to email two of his exs. I havent told him I have accessed it yet but I got to read all the things he is saying to them. However It will show up on the control panel If he is deleting alot of programs or looking through it he can see that it is there. My man is not real smart about computers so he didnt notice it even when the icon was sitting in the system tray. As far as anything else Im no help because he knows I am always looking behind his shoulder (We have had issues with unfaithfulness in the past) so this is the only way he knows how to "get away" with it.
    Anonymous

• Get creative and start doing some legwork! Get a keylogger for the computer, check cellphone records, follow him, show up at places he is supposively at, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2010