Are you suppose to have extream back pain 5 months after you give birth?

I was in a car accident a year ago and i was two months preg. at the time, and I have been having extream back pain all over my back. So bad that I can bearly move half of the time. My doctor is saying that its because of the preg. but i feel that its from my car accident. Ive never had any problems with my back until after my accident. I was stop getting ready to trun and a 18 yr old rear ended me going thrty miles over the speed limit. i just bearly missed hitting a telephone pole head on and had i of gotten hit just a little harder my fuel tank would have explaided! andy advice?

olan8809

Asked by olan8809 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have it 5 yrs. after...idk
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Wow! I would say is form the accident..most deffinetaly...Of course the pregnancy did not help!! My suggestion to you is fo to your PCP and request an MRI of your back..only you know your pain...about four years ago I would end up in the emergency room with terrible back pain...they would do a CT Scan and find that I had kidney stones..they would send me home with pain meds and a couple of weeks later I would find myself in the emergency room again! I finaly saw a urologist, and he told me the kidany stones I had was not what was causing me pain..he requested a MRI of my spine, since I had five children..It turns out it was never kidney stones, I have herniated disc, digenerated disc, scoliosis ,,,you name it! You know your body, and only you know your pain, get yourself check, something is not right...
    BiBi2010

Answer by BiBi2010 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 23, 2010