Any advice on how to lose my pregnacy weight????

I recently had a baby and I had my last 3 almost back to back..and the weight isnt leaving so fast...still look pregnant....does anyone have any advice on how to get back in shape??? thanks in advance....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• exercise, lots of cardio, lots of water, no carbs, lots of protein
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Carbs are not bad(the good ones)I never cut out carbs while losing weight(almost 150 pounds lost)Get active drink water and eat healthy,make it a lifestyle change.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:27 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I can help you with that. I can tell you about a natural, healthy way to lose weight. I did it and I am proof. There is a garment that reduces INSTANTLY 2-3 dress sizes when you immediately put it on. Then, while wearing it, you naturally lose weight. No sweating, but your core is pulled tight, increasing your metabolism, naturally burning fat cells. I have lost over 35 pounds from a size 16-18 to a size 10-12. Your self esteem is through the roof because you look fantastic! I feel the best ever! I can give you the information if you want. 856.287.5240. There is hope.
    revivedmom

Answer by revivedmom at 10:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2010