Where can I have a CD made?

I have a list of songs I want made in to a CD. But my burner is broken. I would love to just download and burn, but I can't. Is there a place I can pick the songs I want and buy the CD??

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont know what state you are at but check on FYE.com. I used to work there and we had a burn station. The first song is 3.99 that includes disk, cover, and case. After that the songs are 1.00 a piece. Not all stores had a burn station but mine did. You can find out from the website.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• My FYE doesn't have anything like that. I went there to try to find some of the CD's with these songs on them, they don't even carry the albums. So, I'm thinking that wouldn't work anyways. Thanks though. That's why I was thinking a website, they may have a larger selection of songs...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2010