Ok help me out ladies!!!

my ist day of my last af was 12/25/09. I still havent started yet. What should I do??? I know some check there cervix? How is this done? Is there anyway besides the whole pee on stick method I can do? I hope I am not getting excited again for nothing. I have been trying for 6 months. I will do the preg test but I dont want to jump the gun.

MissySue30

Asked by MissySue30 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• lol ask your husband if you have been moody. i got extremly moody in my first trimester with both my pregancies and when we got pregant the second time my husband told me to take the test lol. but sounds like you could try taking a test personally i would wait til the first of the next month. just ot be on the safe side and not to waste anothe test. trust me when you first get pregant you will want to take two test to comfirm your excitment. good luck.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Have you had any major stress? It's very common that you have a stressful experience and it delays ovulation. Checking your cervix will not tell you if you're pregnant. That method is used in conjunction with taking your temperature and checking the cervical fluid throughout your cycle. In this way you are able to tell when you are fertile, when you ovulated, and if you have 18 days of high temperatures after you ovulate then you can see that you're pregnant. While it won't help you in this particular situation (for that I would just get a test), you can get the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler to learn how to do this. If you start charting you won't ever have to take an HPT again.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 4:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2010