need advice

ladies i need some help. i am thinking about putting the baby (7mths) in my daughter's room (6yrs) because we can't afford a 3 br atp or a place we live in a 2 br right now and i would keep him in my room but we are ready for our privacy also because every little noise wakes him, so i need help do you think it would be a good idea to put him in her room?? i just don't know what to do..............

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 7:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If he wakes up with every little noise, then it probably wouldn't be a good idea to put him in her room. She may talk in her sleep, toss and turn, or simply snore and keep him awake.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• ok let me fix my question he is a good sleeper but like when my husband n i want to relax in the room and just watch tv we can't cuz that wakes him up or when we take showers the water wakes him up stuff like that but when my daughter is asleep she is out.. also people have been telling me to try it so he doesn't get to used to sleeping in our room
    wiggsbabe

Answer by wiggsbabe at 7:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I would put him in there, why not? He's old enough to sleep through the night. What is your hesitation?
    FooLynRoo

Answer by FooLynRoo at 7:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Does baby wake up during the night to eat? If so it would not be a good idea to share rooms becaue the 6 yr old will be woken up, and then over tired for school. If not and you think your 6 year old wont do anything that may accidentally harm baby then go for it.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• he a sleeper also he sleeps through the night
    wiggsbabe

Answer by wiggsbabe at 8:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2010