did you get continous headaches while pregnant?

i have had an ongoing headache for like 2 weeks and today its hurts so bad i want to cry. i cant think clearly, my vision starts to blur when i walk and the worse my headache gets the more nauseous i feel. im nearly 11 weeks and i dont know if i should be getting headaches like this or what to do about them.

angelbabee2009

Asked by angelbabee2009 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes I did with my first and it was because of my pre eclampsia, I would call your doctor's office in the morning and see what they want you to do .... But since you are so fresh in your pregnancy it is more than likely due to the increased hormones, But I would still call just to be on the safe side!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Yes, at exactly the same time you are having.. they go away, but it sucks a LOT. I was in the middle of finals and I just about lost it. If you are worried its always good to see a doc, but it sounds like what I went through..
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 7:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• i had bad headaches too.. i hope i dont get them this time! sorry for you! i wish them away for you!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 8:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I had headaches but i was a normal pop drinker so withdrawls.
    Anonymous

• i have bad headaches and im only 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant.
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I'm 15 wks and they're finally getting better. I get them still but not nearly as often and they don't last as long. It's really hard to deal with I know, ask you SO to massage your head and/or try a black out mask when the pain gets really bad. I've found if I have a little caffine and block out all light that I possibly can I do a lot better. Good luck & congrats.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 11:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I talked to my dr he wrote me a prescription because tylenol just didn't work I am 16weeks. He said migraines are common in prego women
    marisa36

Answer by marisa36 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2010