has anyone used a body cleanser?

There are so many, usually you have to drink a lot of liquids for days. What's your experience? Did it work? What are the pros and cons?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 7:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I never have, but I have a book called The Detox Strategy by Brenda Watson. Her steps are easy to take and don't require starving yourself and drinking ridiculous amounts of liquids for days in order to cleanse yourself. Her strategy is quite flexible so there are less cons to your pros. If you can't get her book, visit her website, there is a wealth of information there! Sometimes she's on PBS as well. Good luck!

http://www.brendawatson.com/

BTW, the reason why I never have is simply because I never get the chance to sit down and follow the steps and follow through with full detoxification. I've heard in some cases, it's simply not necessary. If you really want to do it, I would follow Watson's advice because it's detoxing in a healthier way.

ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 8:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I do the Master Cleanse a couple times a year.

its great if you do it right.

there's a book - and tons of info online.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2010