more of a vent

found out today that Iphones are breakable, dropped mine from about 2ft slide across the floor and hit the desk, crack the framing, and then the phone freak for about 5minutes before completly shuting off.....called att and they said might as well buy new phone for the cost of fitting it...hmmm guess i going shopping for new cell phone any ideas that are not an iphone....

cara124

Asked by cara124 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ouch. That sucks.
    .carrie.

Answer by .carrie. at 8:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• yeah it does suck...only good thing about this is i can renew my contract next week so i dont have to pay full price for the phone...so am surching good deals on a new txt phone
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Any phone's gonna bust if it falls, slides, and hits something. That's why we stick with the cheapest phones we can get instead of the expensive fancy ones. I have an LG flip phone that cost $30 with a $30 rebate and it's lasted me over a year already.
    Anonymous

• I really like my blackberry. My friend has a HTC and he likes that better then the iphone...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I like my Blackberry Curve. I'm actually replying to this post on it :) I have insurance on it and I pay $5 a month for the coverage. With 2 kids under 3y/o it's soooo worth the protection! I have att and the edge coverage is pretty good.
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 8:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Um. ALL phones can break when dropped and slide across the floor. Not just iphones. Get the insurance next time, the deductible is cheaper than buying a brand new phone. Phones don't like water either...dropped 2 in water and had to replace them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I like my Blackberry Curve, too. I have dropped it a few times, luckily not on hard floor, or it was in it's case. My MIL dropped it, on the tile floor. But nothing happened to it.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• thanks tyrfy7496 the phone was an xmas gift in 09 and never thought to get insurance i will on this next phone...the curve does look good. i am also thing ok about the neon does anyone have one? if so do you like it?
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• update found great new phone (samsung magnet) online and because of upgrade and renewed contract was toldly free shipping and everything all had to pay was sales taxes (16.50) yuppie me thanks for the helpful tips ladies i got the insurance this time lolol
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2010