Are there any online programs to help me establish a daily routine in my house?

I have my own business, two small kids, my DH is home full time, we have housework, laundry, breakfast lunch, dinner, appointments, speech therapy, nap time... the list goes on. I would like to create something that will have all of our schedules on one thing that I can hang and we can all go by. I have tried to do it on my own but they never look good... So I was hoping there was a "Daily Planner" kind of thing online that I could put more than one person on. If you know of one it would be very helpful!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 8:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• definitely flylady.

I also love Sidetracked home Executives - they've got a book - not sure of the site anymore.

and if you visit the susie homemaker group on here there's a whole section on making up a Home Management binder - there're TONS of resources on there.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I didn't find what I was looking for at all on flylady. It was just a useless site - sorry, but thanks.

I'm more looking for a Daily Planner program where I can plug in everyone's stuff and have it organized.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:42 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I would actually like to find something like this too. I wasnt interested in flylady either when someone suggested it to me. There are a few cleaning groups her on cm that have helped me some though.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I don't know about things online but around the holiday season when all those calendar places were popping up in the malls I often saw a "mommy" calendar where you're supposed to be able to track everyone's activities. Might be worth looking for. And if it didn't exactly work for you it might at least help you find a starting point to create your own.
    RoniV

Answer by RoniV at 11:07 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• You might want to try http://www.cozi.com/
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 6:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2010