dizzyness

This is killing me. If I stand to long I get these horrible dizzy spells, that eventually if I can't sit down, I pass out. I don't know how, if any way, I can stop this. I desperatly need to get a job, and any that I find I would have to be on my feet. Any advice...please

angeleyes0306

Asked by angeleyes0306 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Is your blood pressure high? I believe high blood pressure can cause dizziness.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I have this exact same problem. If you don't eat something high in natural sugars, forget to take your prenatals, or don't drink alot of water, you feel faint and see what I call "sparklies". Those are the white dots you see when you're about the pass out. I get this alot and I would recommend doing all of these. Especially the drinking of water.
    TotallyWarped

Answer by TotallyWarped at 9:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• You really need to talk to your doc/OB about this - it is not a good thing! It's mos tlikely a blood pressure issue, but could be a GD issue. Call ASAP - trying to find a job will likely have to be put on hold no matter how bad you need the money because if you let it go the baby can be harmed.
    Anonymous