venting k please read

ok i have to get this off my chest k i am a sahm and i go on here all the time now the thing that pisses me off is that mother ask for are o.p. and then they bash us or other mothers giving there o.p. then bash other mothers that they dont like there comment so this is what i want to say " come on how old are we now what do we we if we dont like what some ones o.p. we take it worth a grain of salt or just dont care what they say i mean this is like girls being in high school again"
thank you if you dont like what i said just rember others might not like what you say too

mom_of_2_2009

Asked by mom_of_2_2009 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Uh huh. Everyone is different.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 8:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Just ignore the drama mamas
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:05 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• That why some delete their accounts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• this is my first time on this site, ill admit it shoudl be advertised more! i love it so far, i had a planned preg at 22(now) and i have no family :-/ so this is great help for me and my husband that are full of questions with nobody to ask
    Anonymous