Will you please vote on this political poll?

Thank you!
Link in 1st comment:
http://www.cafemom.com/quizzes/poll_view.php?id=50378

agentwanda

Asked by agentwanda at 8:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It does not look like you are getting the results you want. He is one senator. And he has one vote. It's not that big of a deal.

Actually, you are wrong.  It's so much of a big deal that even the most staunch left liberals were admitting that the health care bill as it was written was dead only hours after Brown was announced the winner.  It is a huge deal because now one party does not have a filibuster proof majority and doesn't have the option of ramming bad legislation through without nary a care about what middle America (you know, the backbone of this country) thinks and why.  And I also think that if you felt so confident in your assertion of it not being a big deal, you would have used your screen name. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 8:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I voted
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Just did:)
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• voted, but I don't think those who posted above me voted the same way. ROFLMAO
    Anonymous

• done and done!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

Anonymous

• How do you know that some moms aren't voting repeatedly so the result will look like it is a "no"?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• LOL jesse probably but it doesnt matter much anyway people are waking up obviously

and anon I hardly think Brown has tons of power to save the day ..I responded to the poll as well with my thoughts..the bigger picture here is that republicans are gaining some ground and come november the dems wont be able to do whatever they want when they want and no more ability to totally shut out others...thats the big picture
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Thanks ladies...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2010