Too early to tell?

My husband and I are trying for a baby. We used an ovulation kit and according to the test strips, I ovulated around Jan 4, 5, and 6. Well I got my period on the 17th of Jan. could I still possibly be pregnant? Doesn't it take around 14 days for implantation to occur?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have a very short LP.. after ovulation i only had 11 days before my next period.. on that 11th day, my period didnt show.. i took a test .. BFP!! so it can happen!!! implantation can occur even as soon as 6 days i believe!
    Good luck to you!!!
    You can take vitamin b6 to make your phase longer if you have a hard time getting pregnant.. i recoment b complex.. it will make your cycles longer and hopefully give you time to implant if you dont have enough time... but like i said.. im pregnant now!! so i know it can happen!!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• You need up to 10 days for implantation to occur. Average luteal phases range 12-16 days. Was it a normal period, or was it more like light spotting? If it was spotting, it's very likely to have been implantation bleeding. It usually occurs a couple days before your period is due and many women mistake it for a period. If you have any doubts, take a test.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 4:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2010