Does anyone have PMDD

I think I have PMDD I have been having PMS symptoms for the last two weeks and it sucks!!!! For the last year my period has gotten worse and worse with PMS which I never had much of problem with this until after the birth of last child!!! My doctor said go on birth control pills but I do not really want to take them, I was wondering if anyone has any natural remedies I would rather go that route I also had a ultrasound and they said I have some cysts and will keep an eye on them I know they are just bothersome but not a big deal!! Any natural remedies would be great!!! This effecting every part of my life when I have to deal with this crap!!!! I do not want to be a crabby mom for two weeks out of the month!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Health

• I was diagnosed with PMDD last July... I went on 40 mg of prozac and it's helped a lot. I tried the birth control pills but there were too many side effects.. Mostly headaches. I know prozac isn't a natural remedy but just thought I would share.. Hope you're feeling better soon!
    Anonymous

• I think I might. I can't stand ANYTHING or ANYONE for about 2 weeks beforehand. Ugh. It sucks. GL with your search.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2010