not sure who my babies father is??

okay i need help..

i had sex with my boyfriend through out the month of may2009..but i dont remeber the exact days..then i had sex with someone during memorial day weekend.both partners were unprotected so im totally confused on who the father is.i remember havin a period around the beginning of may but thats the last time..my due date is febuary 14th..think u culd help ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Uh...the other guy...Thats my guess. I have no scientific proof , just a guess.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• you need to do a paternity test otherwise you will never remember and you never know!!!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• girl, they sell paternity tests at cvs now. besta get one of those cause calculating dates is just too dangerous. 30 bucks a pop momma
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 9:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• thnks guys...

i wanna findout who the father is with out my boyfriend knowing that i cheated..which i think is impossible..uggh this is to much!
    Anonymous

• the doc can give you an estimated conception date, but it is within a couple weeks so wont be definitive, you will need to get a paternity test when baby is born
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• If you know if you're on a 28 day cycle you can go to a website that will help predict your date of conception. Just google "ovulation calender, or conception date calculator". It won't be exact, but will give you a good idea. Good luck.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Lying to him is not a good idea, you need to tell him the truth, and let him makes up his mind you can't force somebody into something by lying to them. He needs to know and you need a paternity test.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Also I am going to hazard a guess that it is your boyfriends because Feb 14th would most likely mean you conceived the first or second week of may.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• AAAAAAAARGH!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• You need to be honest with him. How awful would it be to find out the kid isn't yours after you've already gotten used to the idea of being a father...
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 11:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2010