cleaning dr.brown bottles urgh...

i got dr.brown bottles for my LO because she has really bad colic and problems with sucking out all the air in the regular bottles (because she was breastfed). they work great but am i cursed to take apart the bottles and wash every crack of this bottle each and everytime i need to wash it. or is there a better way? a gadget or something???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• that's why I switched to the playtex bottles with the bags, you can just squish all the air out and you only have the nipple to really wash, the other parts don't take much washing at all since they don't actually touch anything.
    Anonymous

• I have dr. brown bottles and I hand wash them everyday. Do you have the little brush that it comes with? That helps out a lot.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• The little tiny Dr. Browns bottle brush is great !!!!!!! I would wash them by hand and then put them in the bottle steamer to sterilize them . But I know what you mean , there are a million parts to them but they do work !!!!!!!
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2010