30 Day Shred?

Does anyone do the 30 Day Shred? I'm starting round 2. I did it for 6 days in December, then got hurt and slacked. I know that you are supposed to work out 30 days in a row, but I think that's just too much for my out of shape body (based on the last injury). Has anyone modified it with 3 days on, 1 day off or something similar? Does it still work well or do you get out of the groove?

indymom22

Asked by indymom22 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• From what I understand it is more geared for those who have their last bit of weight to lose. Not sure where you are on that .....my friend tried it and she was not ready for it or healthy enough to be doing it. I'm going to try it when I get down to the end of my weightloss journey, but that is far far away!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• It's not really for weight loss, but for shape changing. It's good for toning and losing inches.
    indymom22

Answer by indymom22 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2010