Party favors?

Not really sure if this is the right place to ask this but...

There will be between 2 and 6 other kids at my son's first birthday party. Should I provide party favors for them? Most likely only two of the invited will be there. If they are the only other children aside from my son, should I still do favors? Also, the oldest child is 13, should I make up a bag for her if I do one for the other kids? (Don't know if this is important but the other kids are 3, 5, 6, 7, and 10) And lastly, I really don't want to fill the bags up with a bunch of candy. I'd rather do other items like pencils, mini-coloring books, bubbles, etc, etc. So how many different things should I put in there?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For my daughters first birthday I did , bubbles , fruit snacks , stickers , balloons (not blown up) and I also had a craft for the kids to do at the party that the parents helped with and they got to take them home too . This year I found beanine baby type stuffed animals at Micheal's Craft store for 20 cents a piece ( what a deal ) and bought a ton of them . What ever I dont use I will save for new baby gifts or something .
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I have done gift bags at both of my son's birthday parties. I give them out when he is opening his presents. The dollar section at Target has a lot of good items, as does the dollar store and wal mart. I spend 3-5 $/ bag.
    Anonymous

• Bump.

Thanks for your answers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jan. 24, 2010