I need your opinions once again.

This is the question I had asked everyone earlier today; IF ALREADY READ THIS THEN GO TO THE BOTTOM oF THE QUESTION.
I created a website about 1 year ago, but I have only sold 10 items in this time, and yes I have spent a little bite of money to create traffic to my site. But I see where a lot of people are only spending 20 sec. on my site . PLEASE this is not to advertise my site I just need VERY HONEST OPINIONS, PLEASE DO NOT HOLD BACK on why you think this is happening. I must be doing something wrong and Sometimes we are blinded by the fact that we created this so it will succeed.If you want to give your opinion please go to the following:
http://www.RosesMall.com
BOTTOM: I have made changes to my website with the opinions I received earlier today, now I would like everyone to tell me what you think about the changes.
Thanks Silver Rose

SILVERROSE01

Asked by SILVERROSE01 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• I didn't see the previous post or the page before, but just visited the site. They are cute items, but I could not find information about the size of the charms, so honestly I would not buy any because I don't know what I would be buying.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• You may want to invest in a professional web designer.
    What kind of networking are you doing to drive business?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2010