Work from home

Does anyone work from home? And if so what do you do? Looking to work from home so that I can stay at home with my daughter! Thanks!!

Trishy7

Asked by Trishy7 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• I SALE JEWELRY, CLOTHES, PURSES, MAKE UP, BOWS AND ETC FROM HOME WITH A PERMIT I SELL TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND OTHERS ONLINE.
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 11:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I have recently started w/ mary kay. I was making money w/in my first 24 hours of enrolling. Making 50% commission w/out even having anything from the company. Its unbelievable. I have tried many other work at home businesses, and to be honest, this one has really worked for me, and so happy and excited about doing it. I work when I want around my family. I'd love to give you more info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I write for eHow and I sell on eBay.  You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I work for kgb_ - You have probably seen the commercials on TV. I love it! And best of all - it NEVER cost me a dime! They are currently hiring for their huge super bowl ads that are coming out!  Check out my ~~~>>>JOURNAL<<<~~~ for some more information.

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:28 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:56 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I work from home. I own my own business with Ameriplan. It's an incredible company! We offer American's the opportunity to save THOUSANDS of dollars or more a year with affordable discount for service plans. Our Dental & Healthcare plans start at just $14.95 a month, our Legal & Financial Plan is only $24.95 a month and our Everyday Shopping Plan (Shopping, Entertainment, Auto) is just $14.95 a month. Anyone can afford our plans and they truly help every member to save great amounts of money. As a business owner I work from home along side a great team. We offer out of this world training & support. We are paid daily (new business), weekly (bonuses), and monthly (residual) and we get free membership to ALL of our plans plus more!

I love what I do - You can do it too!
    www.ThisIsAP.com

Let me know if you have any questions!
    Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:06 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I also have a great blog about working from home you may want to check out. There are many many options when looking to work from home. While I think Ameriplan is the best, it may not be the best option for YOU. My blog will help you to find what is best for YOU!

How You Can Change Your Life Blog

Good Luck & Let me know if you have questions!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:07 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 10 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I am a member of www.bendmoms.com, if you would like more info on the company just let me know :)
    I know how you feel about searching and there is a right fit to every WAH, this one is mine because i don't SELL anything!
    Heart_Hopes

Answer by Heart_Hopes at 10:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2010