when your child was 3-4 months was he/she semi standing?

im doing an essay on the milestones of 1-12 month olds. now my question in detail. when your child was/is 3-4 months old was he/she putting weight on their feet while beign supported when standing?

mamaoneil

Asked by mamaoneil at 11:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was about 3-4 months when he started to put pressure on his legs to stand while being supported.
    My daughter is now two months and is starting to that as well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• My son was about 3 months old when he could bear weight on his legs. Now he's almost 6 months old and can pull himself up onto his feet while holding my hands.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• my dd started trying to bear weight on her legs really early! She was in a brace for the first month due to being breech and trying to get her hips to grow back together. But as soon as that brace was off, she wanted to stand and was constantly sitting. She was about 2 mos and would stand on my legs with me holding her balance... she started "jumping" at about 3 mos. I don't remember a lot about what she was doing when (like cruising), but she did take her first steps at 9mos. Very active, no just not much of a talker!
    Anonymous

• My daughter was 2 months old and was able to hold onto the toychest or something else not very tall for LOOONGG periods of time but I swear she was born part ox. She was in physical therapy for awhile when she was 2 months and even her PT said that she was the strongest baby she had ever seen. She would really fight the stretches with the PT. So to answer your question. Yes she was bearing weight by 3-4 months on her legs and feet. If I can help you out anymore, just le me know.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Yeah...my son was walking within 24 hrs of being born
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• mine was around 2-3 months.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 7:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• my son has been doing that since he was 2 months old
    Newmommys101

Answer by Newmommys101 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2010