I need Sleepover ideas!

dd's turning 9 (oh my god...oh my god...)

she would like to have a sleepover with a few friends for her birthday. I need some ideas of what they can do!

I've done the parties before but sleepover is new territory....

ideas? games? activities?

so far she's got 3 friends picked out to come, so there'll be 4 of them.

hypermamaz

Asked by hypermamaz at 11:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Tell her to pick out three or four of their favorite movies to choose from and have lots of popcorn and their favorite drinks for movie time. As far as games, ask her if she wants games... since she's 9 now, they may just wanna chill out, play together and girl-talk. See if she wants to do a makeover party and get all girly... that's always a ton of fun. They can get pretty and gab at the same time. :)
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 11:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• make your own fun foods for dinner (pizzas, tacos, salads, subs, whatever your daughter chooses that has multiple ingredients each girl can customize their own for)

follow it up with a make your own sundae bar
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Makeovers, scavenger hunts, movies, games, and of course junk food galore. I want to have a sleepover LOL
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:17 AM on Jan. 24, 2010